By Ron Blei
Read Online or Download Analysis in Integer and Fractional Dimensions (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) PDF
Best functional analysis books
The aim of this monograph is to provide the present prestige of a swiftly constructing a part of a number of complicated variables, stimulated via the applicability of powerful effects to algebraic geometry and differential geometry. Highlighted are the recent special effects at the L² extension of holomorphic services.
Small-radius tubular buildings have attracted substantial realization within the previous couple of years, and are often utilized in diverse components reminiscent of Mathematical Physics, Spectral Geometry and worldwide research. during this monograph, we examine Laplace-like operators on skinny tubular constructions ("graph-like spaces''), and their typical limits on metric graphs.
This obtainable monograph covers larger order linear and nonlinear elliptic boundary price difficulties in bounded domain names, in most cases with the biharmonic or poly-harmonic operator as best primary half. It presents speedy entry to contemporary effects and references.
This is often thesecondpart of the second one revised and prolonged variation ofthe good validated monograph approximately functionality areas. it's an advent to operate areas outlined when it comes to differentiability and integrability periods. It presents a listing of varied areas and merits as a guide if you use functionality areas to review different subject matters reminiscent of partial differential equations.
- Counterexamples on Uniform Convergence: Sequences, Series, Functions, and Integrals
- Vladimir I. Arnold - Collected Works: Hydrodynamics, Bifurcation Theory, and Algebraic Geometry 1965-1972
- Complex Analysis: In the Spirit of Lipman Bers: 245 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- The Elements of Operator Theory
- Aspects of Sobolev-Type Inequalities (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Numerical Solutions of Three Classes of Nonlinear Parabolic Integro-Differential Equations
Extra resources for Analysis in Integer and Fractional Dimensions (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)