By Sundaram Thangavelu
Read or Download An Introduction to the Uncertainty Principle: Hardy’s Theorem on Lie Groups (Progress in Mathematics) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
The aim of this monograph is to give the present prestige of a quickly constructing a part of a number of advanced variables, influenced by means of the applicability of potent effects to algebraic geometry and differential geometry. Highlighted are the recent targeted effects at the L² extension of holomorphic capabilities.
Small-radius tubular buildings have attracted significant recognition within the previous couple of years, and are usually utilized in diversified parts corresponding to Mathematical Physics, Spectral Geometry and worldwide research. during this monograph, we examine Laplace-like operators on skinny tubular constructions ("graph-like spaces''), and their typical limits on metric graphs.
This obtainable monograph covers greater order linear and nonlinear elliptic boundary worth difficulties in bounded domain names, mostly with the biharmonic or poly-harmonic operator as top vital half. It offers speedy entry to fresh effects and references.
This can be thesecondpart of the second one revised and prolonged version ofthe good proven monograph approximately functionality areas. it's an creation to operate areas outlined by way of differentiability and integrability sessions. It offers a listing of assorted areas and advantages as a instruction manual in the event you use functionality areas to review different issues resembling partial differential equations.
- Vladimir I. Arnold - Collected Works: Hydrodynamics, Bifurcation Theory, and Algebraic Geometry 1965-1972
- Distributions: Theory and Applications (Cornerstones)
- Operator Inequalities of the Jensen, Čebyšev and Grüss Type (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Optimization in Function Spaces: With Stability Considerations in Orlicz Spaces (De Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications)
- Synthesis and Applications of Optically Active Nanomaterials:0 (World Scientific Series in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology)
Additional info for An Introduction to the Uncertainty Principle: Hardy’s Theorem on Lie Groups (Progress in Mathematics)