By Neamat Nojumi
Read Online or Download American State-Building in Afghanistan and Its Regional Consequences: Achieving Democratic Stability and Balancing China's Influence PDF
Similar war & peace books
The ebook demands rethinking U. S. coverage towards selling Afghanistan as a neighborhood fiscal hub in Southwest and primary Asia because it matches in the broader nationwide safeguard curiosity of the local states. It argues for outlining Afghanistan in the U. S. nationwide safety pursuits in Southwest and critical Asia, together with Iran, and gives serious strategic instruments for Washington to aid political openness and reforms which could stability China and Russia, in addition to extra successfully deal with Iran’s local habit.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a chain of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem previous urban Initiative, or JOCI, an important Canadian-led music diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être was once to discover sustainable governance suggestions for the previous urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige concerns dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- Risk State: Japan's Foreign Policy in an Age of Uncertainty (Rethinking Asia and International Relations)
- Security in Translation: Securitization Theory and the Localization of Threat (New Security Challenges)
- Educating Youth for a World Beyond Violence: A Pedagogy for Peace (Education, Politics and Public Life)
- The Greek-Turkish Conflict in the Aegean: Imagined Enemies (New Perspectives on South-East Europe)
- PARADIGMS OF PEACE: A PRAGMATIST INTRODUCTION TO THE CONTRIBUTION TO PEACE OF PARADIGMS OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
Additional resources for American State-Building in Afghanistan and Its Regional Consequences: Achieving Democratic Stability and Balancing China's Influence