Read Online or Download ACSM's Research Methods PDF
Best medical research books
Present Deficit problems is written for researchers in either academia and the pharmaceutical who use animal versions in learn and improvement of gear for gift deficit problems reminiscent of alcohol dependence, nicotine dependence, heroin and cocaine dependancy, weight problems, and playing and impulse keep watch over issues.
Girls and healthiness is a accomplished reference that addresses healthiness concerns affecting ladies of every age — from early life via adulthood. It is going a ways past different books in this subject, which focus in simple terms on reproductive well-being, and has a very foreign viewpoint. It covers key matters starting from osteoporosis to breast melanoma and different cancers, household violence, sexually transmitted ailments, occupational dangers, consuming issues, middle disorder and different continual health problems, substance abuse, and societal and behavioral impacts on wellbeing and fitness.
Educated and fit: Theoretical and utilized views at the worth of knowledge to health and wellbeing Care makes a speciality of significant concerns: the price attributed to info via clients and its impression on healthiness care; and, a brand new version of data habit during which the worth of knowledge drives a variety of info actions (unlike many details types which are inclined to provide prominence to info needs).
Clinical therapy directions are written from a scientific point of view, to lead scientific care. The assessment standards that may be integrated during this factor of actual drugs & Rehabilitation Clinics are facts dependent and are constructed through practising physicians and advisors who paintings in actual drugs and rehabilitation.
- SAS for Epidemiologists: Applications and Methods
- Behavior: A Guide For Practitioners, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Interval-Censored Time-to-Event Data: Methods and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- Computational Intelligence in Biomedical Engineering
- From Clinic to Concentration Camp: Reassessing Nazi Medical and Racial Research, 1933-1945 (The History of Medicine in Context)
- New Advances in Hepatic Encephalopathy, An Issue of Clinics in Liver Disease, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Additional info for ACSM's Research Methods